Last night, Connor and I had the honor of going to mass at St. Ambrose Cathedral and listening to the Bishop. What a great experience it was. We learned about the history of the cathedral and the diocese. The Bishop's homily was excellent; talking about how traditions and faith are passed on from one generation to the next. How is this done? From the number one teachers and the best teachers in our life; our parents.
I would like to take time out and thank you Mom and Dad for instilling faith into my life. Like the Bishop said, many trends will come and go and they are exciting. Many possessions will come and go in my life, even people. What will always remain? Faith. The faith that was instilled in me as a newborn and how it has grown and evolved into something greater today. I would expect that to continue as I go through life's experiences and learn more about Jesus and God's love.
God's love is deeper and wider than I'll ever know and it's a lifetime of learning and experiencing faith. I pray that I can do the same for my children that you have done for me. Thank you again for the best gift in my life.
1 comment:
How true that is, our faith is ever lasting, we learn every day, no matter what our age. God has helped me through many things, and I hope our children feel the same way. God Bless you all!!!Mom
Post a Comment