- Olivia loves to play "dance class" and she demands that I be her teacher but I never teach the way she wants me to.
- Connor bathed last night in the candle light, after he read his "Titanic" book in the tub.
- This morning, Connor wore his cleats and said he was ready to go to school (he has his first baseball game tonight!). He got by with at least wearing his baseball shirt to school. (GO CARDINALS!)
- Olivia took the initiative to write numbers in squares and draw the same number of bouncy balls under the squares. (I assumed they were dots, but I was quickly corrected!) I asked her if she learned this in school and she said, "No, I did it myself." (CLEVER!)
- Connor read the newspaper last night, he read the comics and an article about the "Tea Party." I asked about the tea party article and he said that it was about candidates that are talking about how they don't think the government should shut down. (WHAT!?) First of the article was about potential candidates and nothing about government shut down. . . but how does he know about the shut down?
- Lastly, I love, love, love that they fight over who is going to snuggle with me at the end of the day. I find a way to have both of them snuggle and lately, Momma needs some extra snuggling.
Take a seat and indulge in a little taste of our lives: living, loving, laughing, and learning.
Monday, April 18, 2011
My Cute Kids. . .
Connor and Olivia have been cracking me up lately:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, that remind me when Jackie wants me to "Pretend" something with her and I never do it the right way! I can just picture Connor taking a bath by candlelight..too funny. Love you.
I would have to agree that these are a couple of amazing kids which are products of a couple amazing parents....(I may be a bit biased in my opinion)....just saying
Post a Comment