Saturday, October 8, 2011

Submerging in Fall

Submerging into Fall is magic to the five senses! Smelling nutty, earthy, and decaying chlorophyll in the air. Listening to crunching leaves underfoot and rustling leaves in the trees above. Tasting apples, pumpkins, and comforting casseroles. Seeing brilliant color changes in a matter of a month and feeling the warm Indian summer sun penetrating our skin! I love Fall and I'm excited to share some of my photos of our Fall outing at the nearby park, today. We were planning to go out west and enjoy a Pumpkin Farm Outing, but this was closer and turned out fun as well. . .


I found a list of Fall photos to take from http://www.tipjunkie.com/, and I decided to roll with it. Some photos I have been taking for years, other photos are new such as the single leaf on a sidewalk. . . who knew?




My favorite one here is the PR + JR in a heart, so appropriate for our upcoming anniversary! And it's also fun to see a single bright leaf in Olivia's grip.



These are some signs of fall in the house, as well as outside. Candy corn and peanuts are a fun combo to eat in the fall time; mmmm. . . very similar to a salted nut roll! The kids and I constructed some fall banners throughout the home, to give it a festive feel.



Finally, the kids take such fun pictures at the park and in the trees. The last picture represents our 2011 Fall, flip-flops in the leaves! Enjoy your Fall!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...