I see two kids who are excited about Christmas and I get to experience their joy through their eyes!
I see two kids who really do love each other, even though they disagree and argue frequently.
I see a noogie!
I see that someone is in desparate need of a hair cut!
I see a big brother who is a little embarassed to read to his sister but he does because then he gets to enjoy the books that he thinks he's too cool for . . .
I see Christmas Spirit in the making!

3 comments:
Love these pics...so cute. I love it when they do something together AND get along !
Love,
Grandma R.
Thank you for letting me see what you see....I miss those days! I am ever blessed to live vicariously through my niece's and nephew's eyes. Only 22 days and a wake up before we get to hang out. Woot, Woot.
That's so sweet that Connor reads books to Olivia. Great memories.
Post a Comment