I've been so intrigued with Instragram and I finally figured out how to correspond with others. I guess I gave up Facebook for a whole new on-line social network, because that really is what Instragram is all about. Hmmm. . . so much for giving up social networking huh?
Oh well, I'll be so glad to get back to Facebook because I really miss some people.
Anywhoo. Here are some shots from the past week.
It was spring break for us and we staycationed and had fun. We visited the park, swimming pool (indoor but it was nice enough to swim outside!), we warmly welcomed my raised garden box and compost bin from my parents, and took a trip to the botanical gardens and the zoo!
Gray's Lake last Thursday morning with a beautiful haze over it.
A big pastry bunny in the window at Pella, last Wednesday at a tea party.
Cousins being so silly!
Clouds: part of my March Challenge photo for Instagram
Olivia doing cartwheels to infinity on the soccer field at Walker-Johnson
Daffodils in my front yard
Kids flying a kite at Walker-Johnson
Picnic at the park last Friday, it was hard to find shade!
Beautiful and strange looking tulips at the Botanical Gardens.
Modeling by the cute display at the Botanical Gardens.
Evan was mesmerized by the fish at the zoo.
Olivia was in total amazement too.
Getting a smile!
Animal: Even the dogs posed and smiled for me for one of my challenge photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment