Snow ball: INCOMING!
Snow PrincessThese are the only Thanksgiving pictures I took this year. So I guess it documents that it was a cold and white Thanksgiving of 2007. The kids and I went to Grandma and Grandpa Roberts for Thanksgiving lunch. Right when we get into the house, Olivia was making her way to the snack cupboard; she's been eating like a horse lately (probably growing). Connor played outside until it was time to come in and eat. Butterball might be getting a letter of complaint from Grandma Roberts this year, the turkey took forever to cook and she followed their directions.....but still; it was a nice intimate lunch. Everything was yummy, Grandma Roberts made a wonderful lunch. Olivia ate a few bites and was ready for a nap. Connor ate pretty well and had a list of things he wanted to play. Time went pretty fast, and I was on my way to work. When I get there, I find out they didn't need me....we only had 12 patients for a 31 bed unit. I managed to work four hours and came home to snuggle with Connor. That was Thanksgiving all in a nutshell; nothing extravagant which is how I like it, just getting together and hanging out.
No comments:
Post a Comment