Olivia has "no fear." Here she is climbing her way up on Connor's toy box.
Proud little Chickie!
"How do I get back down?"
"How about I stand and look out the window!"
Sitting back down after Mommy and Daddy said to sit on her bottom.....look at those eyes, that face; they have mischief written all over them!I did take away the "stair steps" that she use to get up to the toy box and this has not been a repeated occurrence. But I had to take pictures to document that she is a little monkey and we must keep our eyes on her 24/7. I've been tempted to put a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist guards on her!!! Or maybe just wrap her up in bubble wrap! Even though this is documentation of her doings, we do discipline her and sometimes she shakes he head no-no to us....not sure if she's identifying what she is doing is a no-no, or is she might be sassing back to us in a 14 month's old way.??????
She is so different from Connor when he was a baby. He was docile, sat in one place, laid back and was a big analyzer, observer and thinker.....Olivia is my hands-on girl, big time kinetics and observes with her whole body!
I love that they are different! I love seeing how they are becoming the individuals that God has planned them to be.......it's also fun to share with others what kind of monkey she is right now!
This is also evidence of my well deserved gray hairs!
This is also evidence of my well deserved gray hairs!

No comments:
Post a Comment