Ummm, DHS may be calling me and taking my kids away.....okay, so it won't be that extreme...but what was I thinking???? I'm such a bad mom, do you know what I did? I taught C-man about "the moon." No, not the beautiful round object up in the sky.
One day he was delaying his process of dressing (this is an everyday occurence). He says, "I'm ready to go to school mom!" He looked so proud with his shirt on and nothing else. I said, "C-man, you don't want to moon your friends at school."
"What's a moon?" So, I went on and told him what "the moon" was.
I didn't know that he would soak this information up like a sponge and tell his teacher at preschool all about it.
Paul received a report this morning, C-man told Gail what "the moon" was all about. "it's when you pull down your pants and underwear and show your bare bottom." Oh, great! I can see it now, when he's mooning people on the school bus when he gets older, and I'll be the one to blame.
Must hold tongue next time and speak like 4 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment