This picture is the prelude to a cute, cute story.
I got home from work last night and I asked if Miss-O actually slept in the book case, because she started there for her nap yesterday. No, she didn't sleep in the book case for her nap, but she slept on the floor with her rain boots on....but no pictures were taken:(
Then Paul said that for bedtime, she actually did fall asleep in the bookcase and he had to move her to her bed......I asked her today if she slept in the bookcase and she said, uh-huh!
Usually, the bookcase is filled with books, but I'm amidst deep cleaning in the kids room and it's taking days to finish.....so things are all over the place and unorganized in the attempt to become organized....so Miss-O is embracing the moment and being silly while doing it!
1 comment:
So cute!!
Post a Comment