I have just discovered a new wonder..........FaceBook!
Interesting site! Get to connect and reunite with people I haven't seen in a long, long time.
It's a bit overwhelming....not sure how to manage my time yet on that site......
Do people really spend an hour on it?
I was looking at "my friends'" profiles and then would look at their friends to see if I knew them or not.
What a cool discovery, but I must limit myself to once.....no twice a week.........or I don't know what will happen!
Any advice out there, you FB experts?????
I'm still a rookie and didn't read the directions....are there directions?
Okay, gotta hand off the computer to my husband who is patiently waiting to get his Statistics homework done.
2 comments:
It can be a little overwhelming at first...but once you get through the first week or so of adding new people, then it will slow down. I know some people who check it every hour and others who check it once a week..it's all up to you! Have fun!
I admit to having spent more than an hour at a time on Facebook! It can be very addicting, especially the fact that you can chat live (GREAT for catching up with old friends). I also admit to checking my FB account several times a day. I'm hooked!
Post a Comment