Now, vision me wiping a bit of sweat off of my brow...and splashing in the water......
Just got done doing H2O aerobics tonight....something that was much needed and free!
Free tonight because the heater wasn't working in the school's pool....(it was 79 instead of 82) I managed to get my sweat on....so, I was okay with the deal!
During the workout (which I find mighty relaxing and invigorating--oh, the irony!) I was thinking about how brave and honest my cousin is about listing her post-baby weight-loss on her blog (may I add she looks Fab.u.lous!).....now I can not be THAT brave, but I can list my activities.......
I think that watchful bloggy eye will help keep me motivated to keep going to H20 aerobics, yoga, walking, etc.....so with that ......I will have a new side-bar showing my activities and time doing them.
My back needs this more than anything...but knowing that my BMI is not in the appropriate area, I need this as well.....I'm not getting any younger and my metabolism isn't getting any faster.....so I'm going to try to rev up things and get healthy......
My goal is next winter; ice-skate and sled with the kids......I'm so fearful this year that I'd fall and damage my back even more....so gonna strengthen the muscles that surround my degenerating discs and I'm going to have fun with the kids....that's what my life is all about....doing things with the kids...I don't want to be on the side-lines because of debilitation...I want to be right out there too.....so here goes for a lifetime of health.
[pray for me! gulp!]
1 comment:
Good for you!! I have my weigh in today after three weeks off...scary!! : )
Post a Comment