Thursday, January 29, 2009

When did it get to Thursday already?

Whoa! Did this week fly by.

I think what helped is that work was extremely busy on Tues. and last night and they completely knocked my socks off.

This morning was a rough morning. I was actually sore from running around last night and making sure all the patients didn't escape out of their beds and fall.....there were 8 of them we had to watch. I was sooooo tired and wanted to sleep in.....I was hoping and wishing that Paul would be coming home from working nights and take over...and then I realized....

NOPE...

he left for work this morning....So, I got the kids ready in 30 min. and took C-man to school just in time....he says before he gets out, "it's okay Mom, they'll start class even if I'm not there." Yes, so reassuring for a tardy!

Then came back to get ready for yoga and did a conference call with the other Homeroom mother re: valentine's party....we agreed with simplicity....exchange valentine's, limbo, and a snack..............after I got off the phone with her, I realized I was running late AGAIN!....

so off to Yoga with O fussing all the way....oh no! will this day ever improve? I thought.............

I remembered what my friend Amie said on the phone, that this is the morning that you want your mom to coax you through and say, eat your breakfast, take a shower and you'll feel better, just get up and get out of the house and it'll get better....that thought helped me out....I heard my mother and my good Lord coaxing me to just keep going to get over this little hump.......

In the end, I'm so glad we went to Yoga, it turned both of us out of our fussy moods....and now we're ready for the rest of the day....what to do? what to do? Cleaning? Laundry? It's all available!

Happy Thursday everyone! May you hear your mother and/or the good Lord encouraging you to do something that you really don't want to do today.

1 comment:

ShelliGib said...

Sometimes I wouldn't call it coaxing! ; ) Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...