
Sure glad that both Grandma's like to wear aprons......we found a cool idea in our Family Fun craft book for Mother's Day........these aprons are in progress...still waiting for C-man's prints to make the flowers full.

Mom's Weekend at the Farm

4-wheeling is a must!

Miss Emma is getting SO grown-up....I liked what she said about miss-O......"When did Baby O grow up so big?!" This is very true....she did hit a big growth spurt this spring!

Petting the cat "Snow-ball"

It took a while for Jackie to warm up to Paul, but she accomplished it and they enjoyed a nice book together.

Miss-O took a nap on Grandma's lap........

Miss-O and Jackie became the best of friends and
jibber-jabbered and played with what my sister and I called "antique" Fisher Price toys.

Go Austin! He had a huge fan club Saturday! We loved watching him play catcher and 2
ND base..........he's got a great swing and the gift of gab!
Mom's Day Weekend
What a nice weekend! Friday, we headed up north to see my parents and to spend a weekend on the farm. A quote from C-man, "Mom, you can do lots of things on the farm!" And that they did! Swinging, playing in a house that Grandpa made out of boxes, watched Austin's tee-ball game, played with toys that I played with as a child, shoot some hoops, rode the 4-wheeler, played with bean bags, pet the cat, climbed the infamous rock, and played with all of their cousins.
2 comments:
What a great week-end! Nice blog! Sure enjoyed having you all here!!
G.M.
I think I remember some of those toys! Where was the barbie furniture? : )
Post a Comment