Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It was a productive weekend.....

Saturday: Miss-O helps Daddy build a new picnic table...she stayed out with Daddy the longest and helped and sang and was DIRTY! So, I knew she had some fun.

Here's Daddy taking care of the picnic table....we'd been using one that was handed down and was probably over 50 years old we figured out.......as you can see another project is painting our foundation of the house......Paul got a paint sprayer to do that task.


C-man hammered and used his tool kit he got from Christmas...he was busy, busy, busy. But he didn't want to forget it was Saturday Wii day so he alternated between the two tasks.

I took pictures and did get enough humph to do 8 scrap-book pages......I'm now about finished with Miss O's first year and moving on to her 2ND year.....never enough time to scrapbook.
Oh Rainy Day!
Yesterday was a down pour picking up C-man from school and he "accidentally on purpose" forgot to put on his rain-coat that he proudly wore to school. So, he was soaking wet!

p.s. I see he changed from his flip-flops back to his tennis shoes....he was so adamant about wearing his flip-flops to school and by 2ND recess, he said he changed to his shoes. HA! A mother is always right! Even though he would not admit to it!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...