So, blogging may come to a minimum as the school year is underway, as well as a new fall semester in teaching nursing students.
I find myself becoming obsessive-compulsive and checking the calendar, school calendar, work schedules, extra-curricular activities and making sure everything is in order.......then re-checking!
I'm not sure if I'm ready to correct papers in the wee-hours of the night, but I'm a nerd and somehow do take joy in it.
As for the kids; Miss-O will be going to Mommy-n-me preschool with Grandma and Marin.....so it's now called Grandma-n-Marin-n-me preschool. I'll get to join her in November. We just signed C-man up for Tiger scouts, so we're officially den parents!
So, I'll try my best to update you in our lives, but it might be in brief picture and comments.
p.s. the next blog should be interesting.....we have a newly groomed dog! Did we schedule the appointment? NO......but we have a future pet groomer or hairstylist in the house. She's about 28 pounds and fearless with scissors. Poor Indy has chunks taken out of his head, back and hind-quarters. The funniest part is he is so submissive, he just layed there while she snipped away. Where were her parents, you ask? We and C-man were eating dinner and THOUGHT she was cutting some cardboard in the living-room after she excused herself from the table. Well, we were having an intense conversation when we noticed it was quiet and that's when Paul says, "I hope she's not doing what I think she could be doing...." too late, she was doing it! At least she didn't try to cut her hair again, she's going to be a flower girl for Paul's cousin's wedding, and we already had one wedding with her and her snipped hair, we don't need another....................
I think I just blogged the next blog but forgot the picture.....hmmm.......
No comments:
Post a Comment