Easy Apple Crisp
1 box of "Jiffy" yellow cake mix
1/2 stick of butter
Cinnamon, I don't measure I toss enough to coat the apples
Sugar, I don't measure this either, I toss enough to coat the apples
With my handy-dandy apple-peeler-corer-slicer from Pampered Chef, I do magic to the 4 apples. Otherwise, slicing by hand will work the same but you may have to change the "easy" part of the name of this dish.
After the apples are in the Pampered Chef Baking Stone Dish (again this is optional, you may use any other dish but may want to grease it.), I coat them with Cinnamon and Sugar.
Then dump in the yellow cake mix and toss the apples to coat evenly.
Finally, add cut up peices of butter evenly throughout the dish....sometimes you can be generous with the butter for a yummy taste!
Stick it in the oven at 350 degrees and cook for 20 min. or until bubbly.
Eat while it's warm and enjoy a little taste of fall!
(We enjoy it with ice-cream, whipped cream, or milk.)
No comments:
Post a Comment