- Indy chewed up my massage chair one day while we were at the grocery store...guess he qualifies for kenneling again.
- Indy chewed up my purse when taking C-man to school....I'm thinking he doesn't like me so much.
- Our Sunday paper is on our roof.....paper-boy must not play baseball..or at least should not go out for baseball.
- I broke our bar stool, while getting off of it......just call me Goldilocks...or over-weight which ever rolls off your tongue better.
- Work has been crazy for both Paul and I....but that's a good thing, job security!
- I started running again, that's crazy in itself....on to week 2 of my program..I advanced a level woo-hoo!
- I bought groceries last week and totally lost my wallet.....thank goodness they let me take the groceries home and try to find my wallet....I panicked couldn't find it....looked on-line to see if my account was being fooled with...then found it in the cranny between the passenger seat and door of my car!
- C-man went to his "go see it" for scouts at the fire station, but the fire-fighters just left for a call.....so we'll try it this Sunday!
- I've been shopping for Christmas and I'm overly organized...that's very crazy!
- I'm looking into Master's programs and I think I'll be settling with my Alma Mater; Allen College..........kinda crazy and exciting all at once!
- I'm not sure how I'm financing my education....guess I'll be applying for many scholarships and financial aid....and to think this year I finish up my college loans.....CRAZY!
- I'm not sure if I should confess this; I was hit on at the cafeteria last night at work.....the liner was....."How's the soup? Married? Happily?".....crazy idiots out there.......I thought it was funny at first, but now I'm quite disgusted about it....replaying it in my mind the shoulda, woulda, coulda's........
- finally, we're looking forward to a fun and busy weekend; going to Mom & Dad's for the weekend, celebrate Austin's birthday, Paul's going hunting on Dad's land, he's going to teach the boys some archery, and the boys get to hang out and play on Saturday. Sunday, C-man is attempting the "go see it" at the fire-station, I'll be digging out pumpkins with my MIL and SIL....we're making decorations for our care-givers/teacher, and then we'll be wrapping it up by going out to dinner for Grandpa Danny's birthday.
- PHEW! The week sounds even crazier, but I'll spare details...I'll just blog about it!
Take a seat and indulge in a little taste of our lives: living, loving, laughing, and learning.
Friday, November 20, 2009
Crazy
We've been dealing with crazy things lately......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment