Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Piece of Cake!


The official Pack 206's cake walk is tonight and with gathered effort; Paul, C-man and myself have finished the desired "LEGO" cake.
Here are the pics! Didn't turn out too bad. I had to make it pastel blue or I'd have dump the whole blue food coloring into the icing. Thank goodness, LEGO's these days are all kinds of colors. Hope C-man approves of this final project!
I thought it was quite easy to assemble. Paul and C-man made two loaves of chocolate cake. I sliced off the "hump" of the cake and flipped it over so the bottom was up. Iced it. Then I took "Little Debbie" cupcakes and iced them and placed them on top. Used a bit of blue gel to write the logo.
I can't wait to see the other cakes tonight, will have to take the camera just in case there's an amazing one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...