I can't believe that I'm starting week 4 of my second semester.
On-line learning has become the norm for me.
I absolutely love the convenience, accessibility, and the "no driving."
It's been hard to get motivated this semester.
I think because I thought it was going to be cake
only taking three courses, but I'm wrong!
There is a lot of reading and discussion!
Classes:
Policy
Curriculum Development
Professional Roles
My favorite class is curriculum development because I will
be applying this to my future profession.
Policy, is intriguing but I'm required to be interactive instead of passive
in this class and let me say, I'd rather be passive.
However, I'm working on getting out of my comfort zone and
stating my views/opinions on politics, health care, organizations, etc.
Professional Roles is interesting and reinforces the fact that
Advanced Practice Nurses are professionals, but the
roles are diverse as the profession.
The environment changes from Library, Panera Bread, couch, dining room table or bed.
But the screen pretty much is always in front of me.
SO, I think I've found my rhythm in balancing school, teaching clinical, and part-time work.
I love how I can integrate all of my experiences and learn and disseminate my knowledge and experiences to others.
Week 4, only 12 more weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment