I'm resting and emailing and other computer-related tasks and here comes Connor, into the bedroom with a cup and a BIG smile on his face.
Me: "
Whatcha got there, some hot chocolate?"
Him: "No, it's coffee."
Me: "WHAT?!?"
Him: "Dad wouldn't let me have the regular kind, so I'm drinking decaf." sipping at his cup.

Oh MY goodness...I had to grab a picture of him and his first cuppa. But seriously! A little TOO young for coffee. He confided in me later that he would rather have a flavored kind but Dad didn't let him (that's because of the caffeine content! not to mention the caffeine content in decaf!). But for this one moment he's got the grin like he's a 7 year old going on 24 years. The old soul emerging out of him.
p.s. he didn't finish his cup of coffee!
2 comments:
Love the grin on Connor's face,
too funny. He just wanted to prove he could make it!!!!
Love, GM
What a funny boy ! Guess I can't blame him for wanting to use the coffee machine, it does look fun to use.
love, grandma r.
Post a Comment