My sister-in-law and I have something in common, we have a great fondness for pumpkin farms and apple orchards. We decided yesterday, that we love to visit these farms in the fall as much as people love to visit the swimming pool in the summertime!
So we traveled a few minutes away from the big city and fell upon an apple orchard:
The girls had so much fun frolicking around the farm and checking out the fun activities to do. They enjoyed acting out an impromptu "Three Little Pigs" (I was the wolf!). They sat down for a few minutes to celebrate an "Unhappy Birthday" with Alice and her friends
(SO CUTE, had tea pots hanging from the tree branches.)
The girls had a lot to jump about on the jumping pillow! This was super cool and now we are trying to talk Grandma & Grandpa Roberts in adding this into their backyard. BUT hold the ropes! Grandma & Grandpa Mehmen would have SO much more room on the farm!
(jumpingpillow.com hint*hint*)
Sistah has got some air!
Nothing like a landslide! Aunt Angie and Marin had a blast going down the slide!
(photographer's angle may make the slide appear super steep!)

To end it all off, the girls took a dip in the corn pool where they had oodles of fun dipping, diving, and making corn angels!

I bought some apple cider so the boys didn't feel left out and boy did that $8.95 pumpkin roll looked scrumptious, but I withheld the urge. . . now it's time to put some cider on the stove top and fill the house with sweet, apple & cinnamon scentsations!
Nothing like a landslide! Aunt Angie and Marin had a blast going down the slide!
(photographer's angle may make the slide appear super steep!)
To end it all off, the girls took a dip in the corn pool where they had oodles of fun dipping, diving, and making corn angels!
I bought some apple cider so the boys didn't feel left out and boy did that $8.95 pumpkin roll looked scrumptious, but I withheld the urge. . . now it's time to put some cider on the stove top and fill the house with sweet, apple & cinnamon scentsations!
No comments:
Post a Comment