What's for dinner, Wednesday:
Ravioli Lasagna
Items needed:
refrigerated or frozen ravioli (we like four cheese, but you can use any you desire) 1 pkg.
mozzarella cheese (shredded) 1 1/2 cups
spaghetti sauce 1 jar
9x9 casserole dish
Directions:
spray dish
preheat oven to 350
cook ravioli as directed
cook ravioli as directed
Layer sauce on bottom of dish
add ravioli
sprinkle cheese a top
repeat layers
finishing with cheese on top
add Parmesan if you like...
Bake for 15 min. or until cheese is lightly browned
Easy-Peasy for one of those rushed nights!
Share what you are having for dinner tonight in the comments.....(I need ideas!)
4 comments:
We had sloppy joes, tators and green beans with pumpkin muffins for dessert. Another easy peasy meal!
We had Whole Enchilada Bake, wasn't exactly easy, but a new recipe, had squash in it, couldn't tell after it was baked.
Dad and I liked it.
Soup is always good also, and easy.
Both yours and Jolyn's menus sound good.
Love, Mom
I have the easiest yet Jana. Poor Jacob had to take an unscheduled visit to the hospital Tuesday as he fell from the top of the fire pole at recess & they thought he cracked his knee cap. Thankfully, he didn't & is doing well now. However given the crazy day it was, for supper I opened & microwaved one large can of speggetti & meatballs, made peanut butter sandwiches, opened can of pears & wal-la..how's that for easy peasy!!!! One does what they have to do sometimes. Love ya, Brooke
On Wednesday's we eat at church....the men's cooking team made tator tot casserole, with apple slices, and ice cream for dessert. I love wednesday's...no planning, no cooking, no cleanup...just show up and eat and then hang with the kids!
Post a Comment