Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dance As If No One is Watching!

Kick-over

 Reach up and kick back (there's a french term here that may start with an 'A' but I didn't catch it)


Olivia had her visitor's night at dance.  Half of the class is designated to ballet and the other half to tumbling.  She likes ballet more than tumbling; however, she tumbles more naturally than ballet.  These pictures didn't capture her jumping up and down and wiggling in between dance songs.  She has great potential when she executes her positions!  I like her motto which I have interpreted as:  "Dance as if no one is watching!"

Sitting in a circle and getting ready to stretch before class . . .


Walking around on her tippy toes

"We are Siamese if you Please"

She also did a cute little dance to "Up on the Housetop."  She taught me this dance at home and so now we both dance as if no one is watching!

1 comment:

ShelliGib said...

So cute! Have a fun holiday season!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...