Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ode to My Brother!

Yesterday was my brother Bryan's birthday. I don't know if I can reveal his age, but he is 10 years older than I am. So on my car ride to work, I was thinking of my big bro.....and here is what I know about Bryan;

  1. He has the best memory ever! (Dates & years come easily to him)
  2. If I ever want to know about my birth story, I just ask him!
  3. He reminds me of a teddy bear.
  4. He is a very hard worker and great work ethics!
  5. He is sensitive and sentimental.
  6. No one is a stranger to Bryan, he knows everyone!
  7. I really believed that on our trip to Colorado that his snoring would keep the bears away while we were camping! I really did feel safe! (I was in 3rd grade).
  8. He's funny!
  9. He's a great Daddy!
  10. He has developed a strong thumb from text-messaging!
  11. If I ever want to get caught up on "Days of Our Lives" I just ask him!
  12. He Cleans! Always been a cleaning guy!
  13. He's a great DANCER...we love to get our polka in at any dancing event!
  14. He doesn't like crickets, bees, or peanut butter.
  15. He loves left overs and second helpings!
  16. I get my temper from him...hee-hee!
  17. He loves to tease!
  18. He calls me "Marie"
  19. He'll take his shirt off for anyone and help them out in need.
  20. He has big time courage and he is my hero and I love him.

p.s. I will now have to do Ode's to my other brother/sisters some time so they know that I love them all as well!

p.p.s. Bryan if you're reading this, grab a tissue and wipe that tear!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...