Saturday, March 29, 2008

Rewind

Olivia playing with playdough.
Thursday night, Connor making up his own concoction. He wants to be the next Top Chef.
Animal Crackers, green beans, raisins, oatmeal, and a lot of oregano, paprika, and italian seasoning....he did a taste-test and didn't like it so much.
Olivia cheesing it up again....(oops bit of red eye again)

Whoa! Where did this past week go? I kept on wanting to blog and there was no time and I waited and waited and now I can finally sit down and blog while the boys watch Spiderman 3.

Sunday: Connor woke us up early to hunt for his easter basket, we convinced him to wait until his sister was awake. We went over to Angie and Chris' for Easter Lunch and then hung out.
Monday: Connor went back to school. Olivia played with play-dough for the first time!
Tuesday: Went grocery shopping, organized the pantry, while Connor and Paul sanded the walls. The kids and I walked around the neighborhood, I went to RCIA and now I'm known as a neophyte!
Wednesday: Paul cleaned the sanded walls. The kids and I again walked around the neighborhood
Thursday: It snowed? Paul painted the west walls of the toy room. We went to Connor's Kindergarten parents meeting and talked about registering, etc. I've already started writing on my calendar for next fall! School starts August 18th.
Friday: I worked, Connor and Olivia went to Chuck E Cheese's with Grandma and Grandpa Roberts.
Today: We cleaned, I went to Archivers, went to church, made my family chicken and eggplant parmegiano.....and now I get to blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...