We dusted off the Hot Wheels and Firetruck and the kids rode them Tues. eve with Grandma and Grandpa, yesterday twice with me and then with Grandma....Good Exercise!
It was Olivia's first time out scooting on the firetruck...she loved it....she looked so cute pumping those little legs. The kids rode around the corner and back...We're building up endurance to make it to Lion's Park and back!
Connor is a speed demon, he's ready to try the upright bike!
Olivia's First time scooting!
I tried to get a picture of the two of them but Olivia just kept scooting and Connor was trying to hold on to her for a pic op.- Yesterday, Connor decided he was going to play the "Dirtiest Job" and was playing in the mud and offering us mud cakes....When he was finished his gloves were mud cakes, had to hose them down and nearly had to hose him down. A change of clothes and he was a brand new boy!
- Ever since we have cable, Connor loves the Discovery channel and loves to watch "How it's made," "Dirtiest Job," & "Myth Busters." His other loves are "Funniest Home Videos" and "Zach and Cody's Suite Life" Okay do we see a trend here? a little too much tv for the guy...Thank goodness, we can go out now and get some fresh air and exercise!
- So last night at work, I felt obligated to help out since I was sick 2 weeks prior. So I worked until 3 am. Boy am I getting old! I just can't handle those hours.....you know who my real hero was during this whole ordeal? Michelle, my mother-in-law, she stayed over at our house and slept on the couch and with Connor intermittently until I got home. I owe my paycheck to her! Thanks Michelle, I love you! I owe you BIG time!
No comments:
Post a Comment