Monday, August 11, 2008

Do the Zoo!

Instead of going to the State Fair this summer, we came up with an alternative decision. Something that is fun, has animal, cheaper and not shoulder to shoulder with people; the zoo! I love the zoo here, it takes about two hours to go through, add a half hour if we eat there and then home in time for Miss-o's nap.


This is a precious picture of C-man making sure that Miss-O gets to the train station. He told me he was afraid she'd run to the river, so he asked for her hand and she held on.
Playing at the New Kingdom Playground.
Hang on tight! Also another photo at the New Kingdom Playground.

Mommy's secret Highlight of the trip would be...........the Tortoise, rather the two of them.
C-man says, "Look Mom, that Turtle is trying to climb over the rock. Hey Mom, that rock looks like another turtle." I look over and the turtle on the top starts to moan....oh, dear! Usually the Tortoise is not even moving, this was the most action I'd ever seen out of the turtle. So I just comment that the turtle must be having a hard time getting over the big rock and left it like that.....no need to explain things so soon! Mommies and Daddies were giving each other a knowing smile and chuckle as the kids were excited to see the turtle make noise......mother nature at its best!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...