Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My New Personal Trainer

Thanks Lover, C-man, and Miss-O for the great cards and for the Wii fit. This is a cool device. It clocks, my weight, height, BMI. It also senses my balance, tells me if I'm standing on one leg more than the other and will help develop my core. Lord knows that this can help my back. It has Yoga, Strength training, balance games, and aerobic exercises........we'll see if I can get to my target BMI in the next 3 months!

Thanks to all who gave me birthday wishes yesterday. It was a pretty normal day. Miss O and I had a girl's day and went shopping and she took me out to Bennigan's for my favorite Kilkenny's salad.

On my way to school yesterday morning, I was thinking that never in my mind would I think that I would be spending my 32nd birthday walking my son to school while pushing my almost 2 year old in the stroller. God is so good! He also provided me a wonderful husband that's very supportive, helpful, and loving! Can't ask for better gifts than these!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...