Friday, November 7, 2008

The Bald Egg


Aunt Jolyn do you remember this? One morning C-man wanted fried bologna and eggs (which sent me back to our fried bologna and fried spam for breakfast days!) and all of a sudden I remembered from yesteryear the "bald egg!"
If I had it my way I wouldn't let bologna step foot on our property....agh! I can't stand the salty, processed meat and what really is in it? But the hubby likes it and he's introduced it to the kids, and now it is one of our staples. I just hope they don't have hypertension, hydrocephalus and hyperlipidemia at the young age of 5 and 2.
The "bald egg" is a frequent request from C-man these days. I still have to hunt up the recipe in the 1980's Church cookbook under the microwave section! There it is, the infamous bald egg named and created by Aunt Jolyn who was in elementary school.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...