Wednesday, November 26, 2008

XALTGOD!

THIS WAS A LICENSE I NOTICED TODAY!



I THOUGHT IT PARTICULARLY APPROPRIATE SINCE THANKSGIVING IS TOMORROW.



I WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR IF IT WASN'T FOR GOD, SO I'M GOING TO GIVE HIM A PRAISE AND THANKS!!!!!!!



WITHOUT HIM, I WOULDN'T BE BLESSED AND GRATEFUL FOR

  • My wonderful husband whom I'm very proud of because he just got a promotion and will be supervisor on ICU! Who doesn't complain while doing the dishes and a load of laundry. Who is my best friend, listens with intent, and loves me for who I am.
  • My beautiful children; who both have a budding personality of their own. Who keeps me on my toes and lets me know the real important things in life are not material but simple cuddles, "love you's", smiles and belly laughs.
  • Of course my parents; for without them I wouldn't be who I am today. Who support and guide me and love me unconditionally.
  • My brothers and sisters; for without them I wouldn't be who I am today. Who are great friends now as adults and even with distance it does not pull us apart.....we can start up where we left off......whom I know will always love me, tease me, and support me.
  • My family.period. Extended as well as the family I married into and have grown very attached to these past five years! I come from a large family and I say the more the merrier and that's what it has been. Thanks to my "in-laws" whom without them Paul wouldn't be who he is today. Thanks to their support and their unconditional love.
  • Great friends that are close in proximity and in distance. With listening ears, wet shoulders from me crying on them and bonds that have formed strong.
  • Our house that provides shelter.
  • Our jobs that provide us security.
  • The food that nurtures our bodies.....(it would be okay for food not to nurture mine soooo much!)
  • Our health; extra shout out for the NP that gave me some antibiotics for this sinus infection yesterday and now has given me a little extra energy that I've been missing for the last two weeks! another shout out for the RN who is calling in O's eye ointment for conjunctivitis! (pink eye to the lay-people)

So there's my list....we all have a list in our heads and in our hearts and I know it's so cliche' to talk about what you're thankful for; but tis' the season!

From C-man's point of view he is thankful for family, friends and God! Gotta love my little man!

So with that, Happy Thanksgiving to all! May God bless you on this Holiday! May you be surrounded by family and friends that you love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...