Do you see it?the blonde? I don't....it doesn't look like the woman's hair on the box! I'm a red head! I've always wanted to be since my kids are.....but their hair is beautiful strawberry blonde......mine....well, it looks like hydrogen peroxide induced red!!! It'll wash away.....Paul is being so nice and supporting and says he doesn't see any red....C-man is at least honest....Mom, I see orange in your hair! I'm okay with it and know that it is semi-permanent and will wash out in time........
what I've learned from home coloring
- I'm not allergic to the chemicals because I took the test
- the strand test does not matter
- this is a fast way to color your hair
- where was my beverage, my scalp massage and my fun talk with my stylist?
- your hair color will not look like the box's picture
- thank goodness I used a semi-permanent
- I do have resistant grays who will not color no matter what (stinkers!)
- vaseline around the scalp does help with it not to stain.
- I may go to cost cutters next time
- or I will work extra hours for some extra spending on my hair next time......
No comments:
Post a Comment