I think I hit the teacher low!
Ugh! I need a break!
I can not look at another single medication. I can not quiz about another single medication. I can not wait for another student scrambling through their papers to tell me about the medications. (especially when in my head I'm thinking; IT"S A BETA-BLOCKER! COME ON! but smiling politely and patiently as they tell me.)
Correcting careplans after careplans and evaluations after evaluations on my own time, not on the clock......working more time than I need to and spending valuable family time on work that I have to take home........now I'm on the other side of the fence.....maybe I'll be just fine as a cardiac nurse.
Maybe I'm just burnt out or maybe I'm finally coming off of my teacher high.......but my patience is running thin, thin, thin....
I wonder if there is a Nursing Diagnosis for that? Ineffective Instructor Coping related to reduction of patience as evidenced by; headaches after every clinical, rise of blood pressure when there is a list of medications and a student in sight, and complaining about it on the blog! I better get a hold of the NANDA corporation to give them my new NANDA......yes, this may be over your head; it's nurse language...but I feel much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment