Monday, December 15, 2008

Candids

O puts on her "sippers" they are actually lining to her clogs, but owell, she's resourceful!
C-man enjoying his mother's boots! You look fabulous!

Uh-OH! Who tore into the presents too early? This mission was happening while C-man and I were in the kitchen discussing cookie making, when we heard a RRRRIIIIIPPPPP! We both ran into the living room to find Miss-O tearing into her present. Guess we have to wrap that up again!


Miss O wanted to be extra warm this morning, she has her boots on her feet and C-man's boots on her hands....



C-man made his first yellow cake with chocolate frosting in his easy bake oven on Friday night...I'm not sure who was more excited him or his father! Paul might be reliving his childhood dream through C-man, who knows????


Other things that have been heard in the household;
"Daddy made a Christmas tree!" Miss-O exclaimed after Paul put it up.
"When you get older, I'll teach you how to sing the Star Wars song, okay?" C-man reassures Miss-O, "okay." she answers.
"No, we don't sit in the refrigerator." Mommy and Daddy say to Miss-O
"Is today Christmas?" C-man asks everyday.
"Let's not pour the shoe string chips onto the tv stand, okay....let's put them back in the bowl." Mommy says to Miss-O.
"I wish it was summer time!" C-man said this morning while putting on layers and layers of outerwear.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...