Is this mine dollhouse?
This is mine dollhouse!
verbatim from Miss-O when C-man showed her what she got!
He wrote us a letter!
We WERE good!
verbatim from C-man in the am when he ventured out in the living room.
Christmas eve day, the kids and I made a gingerbread house....we all cleaned for Santa so he wouldn't trip on anything and sue us! Then I went on to work while the kids enjoyed their time with Grandma and Grandpa Roberts and Daddy for dinner and prepping for the night.
My evening probably wasn't as joyous as the fam's. It was a bit sad in fact. my patients were quite sick and their families left after dinner. That's when I brought out the pictures the kids colored and C-man wrote "Mary Christmis!" on them. This did brighten a few faces for a moment or so but then they went back to their flat affects and early sleep. Silent prayers were sent out to them that night while I cared for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment