
Miss
O's new "no-pants!" After the snow had fallen, Mommy decided to get the kids some
snow pants. Miss O insisted on wearing hers with her boots until bedtime the other night.

Snow-angel making in progress!

Time: 4am
Day: Black Friday
Where: M&D's house; going to nearby town and city for shopping
Who: Three *ahem* two hard-core shoppers, I just went to say that I have done it!
Pictured above is me and my Mom; evidence that I was up at 3:35am and ready to go!

Here are the Hard-core shoppers; my sister Paula and Mom. They had the morning all planned out. I helped "station" at the
door buster that Mom wanted at
Walmart. I waited there for 30 minutes....staring at the
DVD player until the clock hit 5:00am.....oh, the craziness and fun all wrapped in one!

This is how much energy Miss O has! She is what I call my little hurricane or monkey.....where ever she goes she leaves just a little mess to know that she's been around. She climbs on everything and anything. Oh if I could only bottle it up her energy and drink it!
No comments:
Post a Comment