1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? I do a little of each, gives it a nice variety under the tree.
2. Artificial or real tree? I grew up with a real tree, but we have an artificial tree...would like to do a real one sometime and enjoy that fresh smell! I heard on the radio the other day that this gentleman does not like artificial trees because it reminds him of a giant toilet brush....well guess who has that on her mind this year!?!
3. When do you put up the tree? Put up the tree the first Sunday of Advent, we decorate it within the week.
4. When do you take it down? New Years Day
5. Do you like eggnogg? I'll have a shot of it, the kids absolutely love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Baby dolly, barbies, Get in shape Girl exercise equipment!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? yes, two of them.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My husband
9. Easiest person to buy for? my children
10. Worst Christmas gift you have ever received? A sweater with tinsel sewn into it, it was itchy!
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation and Elf
13. When do you start Christmas shopping? Usually end of November, I'm mostly a cyber-shopper.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Don't think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the appetizers!
16. Clear of colored lights on the tree? We have colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? My ultimate favorite is O' Holy Night!
18. Travel or stay home? a little of both, we'll actually be home on Christmas day this year since I work Christmas Eve Evening.
19. Santa's reindeers? Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Vixen, and Rudolph...there's more just forgot them.
20. Angel or star on top of the tree? I'm trying to find my Santa hat to put up there but if I can't find it, it will be Mom's 1960's angel.
21. Open gifts Christmas eve or morning? A little of both and depends on the year.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Packaging on Toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment