Thursday: Paul had his wisdom tooth taken out, they did not put him under general anesthesia......after the local ran off, he experienced GREAT pain. However, he recovered enough to go to work the next day. Thanks for your thoughts and well wishes...he appreciates them.
Thursday Evening: C-man's Tumbling through the Parks and Rec.
Somersaulting
Bunny Hops
Friday: Fun Night at School

Aloha! Miss O putting together and eating an edible fire! This was a cute project the Girl Scout Troop did for the Carnival.

C-man contemplates on the perfect fire construction.

There's always time for dancing! There was a D.J. and once he fired up the music, the kids fired up their moves!

C-man's break-dancing moves...he was on F-I-R-E at the dance! He's still dancing today...just can't get it out of his system!

Last but not least, The Potty Toss! I know a little weird.....a little gross.....but the kids loved it.....and who wouldn't?........ they get to do something that their parents tell them not to do...play with a roll of toilet paper and then toss it into the toilet! CRAZY!
That's just the end of the week. Our weekend is pretty full of fun too!
We went to the Botanical Gardens and saw the Easter Bunny and real live bunnies, chicks, and ducks.......went on a scavenger hunt....what a neat event and the kids were free!
Tonight; Paul and C-man are going to the arena football game with Grandpa and Uncle Chris.....Grandpa got free tickets from his work.
Last but not least; we're going to have a girl's night at Aunt Angie's house.....
now if you could excuse me I'm playing school with C-man and our quiet time is almost up! I love that he loves to play school! I love that I get to be the teacher! I love that I get to play school again!
No comments:
Post a Comment