Monday, April 20, 2009

Laying Low

Literally, we are laying low for the last 5 days.
Miss O has had a fever on Thursday and Friday, then she seemed fine but had messy diapers....then threw up this morning until this afternoon.
Thursday night, I get home from work and find C-man throwing up. He had a fever Friday, felt so-so Sat. and much better yesterday and a lot better today.
I've been sick for the last 4 days, but I won't spare you the details, I'm actually feeling better except for being sneezy....I can handle sneezy.

I've deep cleaned on Saturday, but I don't think I did a good enough job.....for I feel the house is still contaminated.
Can't wait until it warms up and I can open up the house....heard it was supposed to be in the 70's this week.

That's all there is in this neck of the woods. Hopefully, we'll be healthier by mid-week.

3 comments:

The Kennedys said...

Yuck! Hope you all feel better soon!!

Rob, Paula, Jeremey & Jaydin said...

Praying for you to all get healthy...we are really looking forward to seeing you this weekend.

ShelliGib said...

Hope you feel better soon, we all have pink eye at my house! ugh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...