Paul came back from the dentist today.
He went with c/o right gum pain that radiates to his jaw.
I knew something was seriously wrong because he has not gone to the dentist for 8 years!
He pulled out a big x-ray of his mouth and said, he has an appointment with an oral surgeon tomorrow!
What?
Yep, he has a infected gum and his wisdom tooth on the right bottom (it never erupted), is not pointing vertically, it is hanging out horizontally!
So, he gets to have it extracted tomorrow. Dentist said there may be some bone grinding but doesn't think he'll need to go under!
What?
Seriously, I hope they'll put him under for that wisdom tooth and infected gum......
Poor Guy! Wouldn't even know he was hurting and needed help. What's interesting is......I wouldn't doubt it if he goes back to work on Friday, he's just like that. STOIC!
Good luck, Paul....I'll make you some soup and something soft tomorrow night!
No comments:
Post a Comment