Just a shout out to the Burley Bunch and thanking them for the fun weekend. The kids didn't want to leave (and secretly, neither did I), but life needs to continue. A month ago, I called my sister for a Scrap-booking date and some serious catch-up time. I was needed a fill of my big sister time......and Jo I noticed my guage is showing low in my little sister time too!
Friday night, we scooted our way east in the dark..only it was 5:30! C-man kept on exclaiming, he couldn't believe he's eating and staying awake in the middle of the night! I kept repeating that it wasn't in the middle of the night, but it sure felt like it.
Friday night, we hung out with Rob and Paula, the kids loved playing with Jaydin and Rachael....C-man discovered Guitar Hero and talked his Uncle Rob into playing it with him...he was totally pumped! Miss-O followed Jaydin and Rachael around paying attention to every move and hanging on every word they said!
Saturday, we started our major scrapping day....I totaled 10 pages and was satisfied that Christmas of 2007 was finished and 2006 almost finished! Halloween 2007 was started on! Woo-hoo! Now the day was interrupted with much fun and play with the kids. Jaydin & Rachael, I truly enjoyed the improv mock trial that took place.....and with the interrogation prior! More video games to play, great game of Hide and Go-seek in which Miss-O felt obliged to do it all her self after we helped her a couple times, we had ourselves a blast!
Thanks a bunch Burley Bunch for having us in your home and entertaining us! We truly enjoyed every minute of it. At first, I felt bad that I forgot my camera to take pics.......but on the way home I thought about it and sometimes, just good memories are enough to have planted in our hearts....we don't need to record every waking moment of our lives....especially when we were just "being." (plus, one less scrap-book page I have to make, HA!.......no really, I do enjoy scrapping and archiving, it's the time that's hard to carve out of my life to do it!)
2 comments:
Jana! I got the book, thanks so much! Can't wait to start reading!
Haha...Yea, I think we are running on fumes :) Sounds like you gals had a nice time!!
Post a Comment