I know that all of you were probably biting your nails, like I was, at the suspense of my textbook making it on time. After this pleasant post and a superficial prayer, I received my textbook on time. I read my assignment and completed the discussion last night. Woohoo! Kinda crazy how things work out!
Things have been a little hectic trying to get used to my new schedule of juggling school, work, and teaching; but I've got one week tucked in my belt and 9 good hectic weeks to come. . . then it will be just busy. But it's all good hectic and busy and I'll survive and thrive.
Hmm...this is a pretty stale post, no insight just the facts folks. No pictures. No more to be documented. But a fun weekend to look forward to so, there may be hope that the next post will be more thrilling.
1 comment:
I was actually wondering if it got there!! Glad you got it!
Post a Comment