My mother-in-law tagged me via internet, so I thought I would blog it:
Two names you go by: 1. Jana
2. MooOM!
Two things you are wearing right now: 1. Scrub top
2. Scrub bottoms
Two things you want very badly at the moment: 1. Sleep
2. Get in my jammies
Two people who will fill this out: Jolyn & H.....the blogs that I read..tag you're it!
Two things you did last night: Put O to bed, snuggled with C, blogged, and watched Season 6, Part 1, Disc 2 of SATC!
Two things you ate/drank Yesterday: Santa Fe Chicken Wrap/iced tea
Two people you last talked to: 1. Michelle
2. C-man
Two things you are doing today/tonight: 1.Internet
2.Finishing my SATC marathon, getting for
tomorrow night.
Two longest car rides: 1. Utah (5 months pregnant)
2. Alabama (with my girls; Jeanne & Char)
Two favorite beverages: 1. Diet Coke
2. Iced Chai Tea Latte
No comments:
Post a Comment