Friday, May 2, 2008

Speaking of 5........

Last Sunday's homily, Deacon Troy asked us if we are inviting Jesus in our lives, every bit of our lives (is he with you at work, at the grocery store, driving, cooking?).....so Tuesday afternoon, I was rocking miss O and gave out a little prayer and invitation to Jesus be in our household that day and be in every moment of our lives......................so, the doorbell rang 5 different times after my prayer; and I opened the door each time no one was there .....................hmmmm....interesting!

Talk about a sign!

One other cute story; the other night at the dinner table we were eating bread and C-man asks, "When Jesus broke bread, did he butter it?" Good question! I replied. I told Fr. Ryan this story and he replied that if Jesus wants to butter his bread then let him!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...