Saturday, May 31, 2008

SATC

It finally came, the movie I've been waiting for since I heard there was going to be a movie!! I was an avid watcher of SATC on HBO. My friend Kristi and I would go to one another's houses and usually sip pepsi and eat popcorn or cookie dough, occasionally we'd have a wine. It was our time and I looked forward to it almost every week, unless I had to work. So, I was sad 4 years ago when they showed their last episode......but last night my friend, Kristi, and I went to the movie. The first time that I went to a movie where it was sold out and all these giggly women sitting in the seats before the movie started.


My review: THUMBS UP! I cried, I laughed so hard that I cried! Some unexpected twists but also the ending was a nice closure to the story. The story is all about friendship and these women being there for one another and how open and honest they are with one another........it's great to have good friends like that.
Can't wait until it's out on DVD!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...