No, I am not parked on a steep cliff when I took this picture...I'm still trying to figure how to keep the pictures rotated after I import them......but anyways....This is C-man and his "girlfriend" Abby. We've given her a ride to preschool and she and her Dad or Mother have given C-man a ride back home.....it's worked out great and they became the best of friends.....He's gonna miss her and I don't think he realizes how much yet until one day when He'll be asking when we're going to pick her up........Now he is officially a Kindergartner! Although, if you ask him he says he isn't until he is 5 years old......So we'll miss singing in the car with Abby; Halloween songs, listening to the pond and just this last week listening to "the 1980's songs" which entails the Journey CD....(Don't ask me but he love the song "Wheels in the sky keep on turning!") We'll miss the great conversations about Halloween costumes, what we did on the weekends, how many owies they have, what type of bike they ride and what their brothers and sisters ride..............................Abby is such a sweet heart and sure hope that C-man and she can connect in the future......I would be very agreeable if they did marry...like he plans....!
No comments:
Post a Comment