Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Juggler


C-man and I decided to check out the Juggler at the library this am. He was very talented and tossed and juggled balls, rings, blocks, and knives....he also rode a unicycle. He was somewhat funny but I think he tried too hard.......
ACTUALLY, I think he was drunk.....no, really....he kept dropping the balls, or the pins...thank goodness he did not drop the knives. It took him 4 attempts to even get on the unicycle.....His jokes were more adult-related and the kids took him literally....he did relate to the kids and had them participate in his show......
I don't know I have mixed feelings about him....but C-man thought he was good and that he did cool stuff...and I caught him this evening before I went into work saying that he was going to juggle and asked Daddy if he could juggle too!
I brought my camera thinking there would be a opportune time to take pictures and in case C was called up as a volunteer....but I didn't want to take a picture of the Juggler. Oh well, I don't think the kids caught on at all, maybe it was just me.

After we got back, he had lunch and all of a sudden I hear C say that he was going to go outside to play....Hurrah! I thought, usually I have to encourage him or go outside myself.....well, immediately, I found out the reason why...Miss Sarah was out in her backyard. We invited Sarah over to play on the playground and with moon sand while her Dad did some chores in the backyard. Sarah is the sweetest and smartest little girl and C-man's new girlfriend.....(He just received his first blown kiss last week from Sarah!) I just like that they enjoy playing with each other so well and keep each other entertained that I was able to pay my bills without the Mom Bomb today!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...