Monday, July 28, 2008

An Ordinary Monday

"Monday, Monday..." la laaah, la, la-la...

Our Mondays usually are treated with ice-cream from DQ after dinner on Mondays!!!!!!! that's become a new little summer tradition.

C-man goes out of his comfort zone and gets a blue slushie. Miss-O sticks with her small vaniwa icekeam. Paul did Oreo cookie and I tried the butterfinger...YUM! I like Monday ice-cream treats!


Okay, not SO ordinary today, with the exception of the ice-cream. C-man and I went to a great event at the library today. Dan Wardell was there on his "Reading Road Trip." He told a great story about bugs and the moral of the story was to eat healthy, play, and read books. C-man loves Dan "Ardell." He's been a big fan since I can remember as he has grown up watching PBS.


This was take two of the camera and not sure what was going on with it.....C-man is looking bit ghostly, as well as Dan.
The Food Pyramid and all the healthy choices!
There are no fashion rules in Miss-O's World! We get back home and meet O at the door dressed in two different socks. She was helping Daddy with the laundry and came across our mis-matched sock pile.
Cooling down in this heat!
Running through the sprinkler.




Other tid-bits:

  • I have the Indiana Jones Theme Song in my head (all day long!) thanks to my son.....yes, he wants to be Jones for Halloween this year.
  • Gas is 3.65? and I have a full tank, go figure!
  • Where was I when the Tornado sirens went off last evening? I was helping our 22 patients out in the hallway make sure they were safe....we hung out in the hallway for 30 minutes!
  • C-man asleep at 9:15 tonight....need to back track one more hour!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...