Tuesday, July 29, 2008

School Shopping!!

Kindergarten Supplies

I can't believe it's that time of the year, or even that time in our lives to go school shopping!
C-man asked if Grandma Michelle could come with us in our adventure and it was great having her along. She entertained Miss-O and helped us find the supplies from our "treasure hunt."
I loved school shopping as a child, everything new and shiny. Get to pick out things of your very own. It was a great debate of what type of Trapper-keeper to buy. Which trek shoes would work and twist your mother's arm into getting some extra jelly bracelets!!!!

Grandma Michelle was very generous and bought C-man his lunch pail, thermos, and bottle. The choice was tough, but Spiderman won in the end. Thanks Grandma Michelle!
Which nap towel was C going to pick, again a hard choice between Iron Man and Incredible Hulk. He picked Incredible Hulk! This was the first time naps were mentioned. "What's the towel for Mom, am I going to take a bath at school?" I told him it was for rest time and he'd be laying on it as if it were his bed......he seemed okay about it. I pray that he stays still and quiet during that time. Please note the Clone Wars back-pack was on C most of the shopping trip.
"NIGH-NIGH! Miss-O was convinced that this toilet rug was soft enough that it could be used as a blanket. It was very soft indeed and the same color as her nigh-nigh.....I was almost convinced too!
The Goods!
(Missing: 2 boxes of 8 ct. crayons)

Here's Momma's blue beauty-cuties!


Well, just the first of 13 years of searching for school supplies! Soon enough Miss-O will be in the same boat.

We finished our trip by going out to eat. A thank you to C-man for choosing Panera Bread for lunch, it was very tastey! And a Thank You to Grandma Michelle in coming along to share our fun with us!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...