Thursday, April 9, 2009

Survivor Man

This story is told to me from Grandma Roberts who was told to her from C-man...........

"How was your day?" Grandma asked C-man.
"Fine. I kinda pooped my pants." He answered.
"Oh! What happened?" she inquired.
"Well, I thought it was just a toot, but it was a BIG one!" He continues....I'm picturing here using his hands to demonstrate the next part of the story. "So, I plopped the poop into the toilet. I took some toilet paper and dipped it into the toilet, YUCK!"
"That's how you cleaned yourself?" she asked.
"Yep. I cleaned my bottom. I have just little in my underwear. See?" As he opens up his underwear to show his Grandma.
She sends him in to his room to change his underwear and clean himself with some wipes. He runs back with a clorox wipe......"This smells funny." Grandma told him that was not a wipe to clean his bottom, it was to clean the bathroom.

I sure hope he washed his hands after his "survivor skills" at school. I cringe of the thought if he didn't.

When Paul and I were told the story, we were a bit speechless. I finally said, "Well, at least you're resourceful!"

I know C-man has told me another story of going into his bag and getting his new pair of underwear and changed them all by himself during recess. No one helped him. Just got the job done and put the icky underwear in the sack and back into his backpack and then told me when I picked him up from school.

I guess we all need to have our own bathroom survival instincts..........if you need any tips C-man might be the man to talk to!

BOYS!!!

2 comments:

The Kennedys said...

I think Cousin Jackie could use some tips! She not only discovered playing in the toliet water today...but also decided to squat in the corne of her bedroom while she was bottomless and do a #1 and #2!!!

ShelliGib said...

Oh boy! What excitment I have to come! haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...