Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Candy Girls

This Friday is our last Mommy-n-me preschool day for the year.
I can't believe it's already over, it went too fast.
So in celebration and thanks to Ms. Michelle, our teacher, we are making her
home-made candies! YUM!
This brought back special memories of when my sisters and I made home-made candies with our Mom. Miss O and I didn't get too creative, we just dolloped the melted goo in the molds!
Miss-O did add some pizazz to a few molds by sprinkling colored sugar and sprinkles before we dolloped.
My little candy girl, boy she's getting too grown up!
Miss O made a special card for Ms. Michelle and she wrote her name on it!
For 3 years old, this isn't too bad; especially when she wrote her v and said, "ooops, it's upside down!"
The Goodies!
(sorry, my display technique is not up to catering par!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...